Secluded Yet Central, B&B at the Redwoods, will provide you with impeccable service and a pampered base for all your Rotorua-area travel plans, as all our guests have enjoyed. Located only 5 minutes from the Centre of town, this accommodation is nestled peacefully next to the famous Redwoods Forest. Your touring needs will be tended to by host Vivien Cooper, well-travelled local with extensive global travel experience and local knowledge who know how to help travellers make the most of their visit here.
- Right next to New Zealand’s Best mountain biking trails and some excellent hiking tracks in the Redwood Forest.
- Minutes to the Lakes District – Blue, Green, Okareka & Tarawera with plenty of walking options.
- Central Rotorua is 5 minutes away, where fine restaurants, shops, and award-winning local attractions await.
- Redwood Shopping Center is only a five minute walk away with cafes, pharmacy and ATM.
- Close to the Thermal Explorer Route taking on Rotorua’s geysers, Maori Culture and hotsprings.
Your host Vivien has travelled extensively while living overseas in London, Toronto and Kuala Lumpur. She likes sharing her experiences with her great range of international guests over a glass of wine and nibbles in the evening or afternoon tea and cake upon arrival. You can enjoy the company of other guests or have the the privacy of your own space in the comfortable and homey lounge.